All of the teams selected for the acceleration program will receive the following:
- One (1) Precision GNSS Module (PGM) Evaluation Platform—featuring Swift Navigation’s mPCIe format PGM receiver installed in an IoT compute platform (which is yours to keep for protoyping and evaluation purposes)
- Free access to Swift’s Skylark™ GNSS correction service for the remainder of 2021
- Communication and promotion of the program and the use cases by hubraum, Deutsche Telekom and Swift Navigation
- Joint business development opportunity for the most promising use cases
- Investment option from hubraum
A maximum of 20 teams will be shortlisted to participate in the Accuracy Unlocked program and invited to interview between April 21st & 22nd where participants will present their current product.Up to 10 teams will then be hand-selected to move forward on April 23rd.
Teams will have a choice to attend one of two pitch sessions depending on their preference and timeline. The first will be July 14th, while the second pitch day will take place August 11th.
The Program is directed towards small European companies and startups with experience in GNSS.
You should already have an existing product or solution or one currently in development that uses GNSS and will benefit from increased accuracy delivered through Precise Positioning.
Your use case should tackle a real-world problem and have the potential to scale commercially.
Your solution could address any of the following verticals, but we love outside-the-box thinking, so all great ideas are welcome!
Participants will receive one (1) Precision GNSS Module (PGM) Evaluation Platform—featuring Swift Navigation’s mPCIe format PGM receiver installed in an IoT compute platform—providing participants the ability to quickly utilize Swift’s precision positioning solution. EU Skylark GNSS Corrections Service providing <10cm accuracy.
Swift’s PGM delivers real-time precision navigation utilizing STMicroelectronics TeseoV chipset in a Quectel LG69T-AP module and is designed specifically for Swift’s Starling positioning engine running on a host application processor. When used with Swift’s Skylark cloud-based precise positioning service, the PGM Evaluation Platform delivers even stronger performance and accuracy levels. PGM is ideal for customers building industrial, last-mile and Internet of Things (IoT) platforms that require the ability to quickly install on a target platform and test performance in the field.
- Lane-Level Accurate Positioning
- SSR Format Corrections Support
- Industry Standard mPCIe Format
- Supports GPS, Galileo and BeiDou L1/L5
- Integrated IMU
- Digital Wheel Tick / Reverse and CAN Inputs
- 12 V Power Support
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi AP, Wi-Fi Client, RS232 Serial Port, USB
Cloud Correction Software – Swift Navigation’s Skylark is a wide area, cloud-based GNSS corrections service that delivers real-time high-precision positioning to autonomous vehicles.
Skylark delivers seamless corrections to continents across the globe, including the United States, Europe, South Korea, Japan and Australia. Built from the ground-up for autonomy at scale, Skylark enables lane-level positioning, fast convergence times and high integrity and availability required by mass-market automotive and autonomous applications.
- < 10 cm Accuracy*
- < 20 Seconds Convergence to Sub-Meter Accuracy
- Ever-Expanding Geographic Coverage
- Integrity with PLs down to 1 m and TIR down to 10-7 / hour or better
- Supports OSR and SSR Corrections Format
- Provides Corrections for GPS L1/L2P/L5 and GAL E1/E5b/E5a
- RTCM v3.1 and v3.2 MSM over NTRIP 2 Supported for Compatibility
- Developer Support – Attendees will receive technical support from the experts of Swift Navigation and Deutsche Telekom.
Throughout the whole program you will receive general guidance and great support from our technical mentors. Stay tuned for more information.
For questions, contact accuracy-unlocked (at) hubraum.com
You can find the terms and conditions for this program here:
T&Cs Accuracy Unlocked