If you’re in the process of developing a product or a platform connected to one our focus areas – 5G, IoT or AI — we’d be delighted to offer you a free coworking space to create and grow your company.
At our Berlin and Kraków locations, you’ll get the opportunity to harness Deutsche Telekom’s unique resources and take your ideas from theory to practice thanks to access to tomorrow’s technology.
• A free coworking space in the heart of Berlin or Kraków
• 1-10 available seats per team
• Stay with us for up to 12 months — extension possible
• Work with unique Deutsche Telekom technology
• Mentoring and guidance from tech experts
• High broadband WIFI
• Well-equipped meeting rooms which are free to use
• Printer, fruit, regular bbq and beer
• Inhouse coffee shop
Coming straight out of Poland: a marketing solution equal to the challenge of capturing the attention of an internet-savvy audience.…
Lawrence Leuschner is the co-founder and managing director of TIER Mobility, a Berlin-based e-scooter startup that raised €25 million in Series A funding just a few months after they first began — something which TechCrunch notes is “the biggest financial backing for a European company in the space.” Lawrence took us through the startup’s biggest highlights so far.
Imagine this. You’re waiting for some exam results, so to distract yourself, you tune into the U2 concert that’s happening…