If you are in the process of developing a product or a platform in our focus areas 5G, IoT or AI, we want to offer you a free co-working space to create and grow your company.
At our locations in Berlin or Kraków you’ll get the opportunity to use unique resources of Deutsche Telekom and develop your ideas with access to the technology of tomorrow.
• A free co-working space in the heart of Berlin or Kraków
• 1-10 available seats per team
• Stay with us up to 12 months – extension possible
• Work with unique technology by Deutsche Telekom
• Mentoring and guidance from tech experts
• High broadband WIFI
• Free to use and well equipped meeting rooms
• Printer, fruits, regular bbq and beer
• Inhouse coffee shop
Showtime at the Telekom Design Gallery in Bonn: On November 27th, the finalists of the hubraum IoT program with Microsoft presented their solutions to Telekom product managers. Those who convinced the audience here have the best chances that their application will be marketed as part of a Telekom IoT bundle in the future.
On 15-16 November, the women’s network Women@Telekom sponsored by Deutsche Telekom threw a hackathon at hubraum. Participants came from all over…
On November 22, we presented the finalists of the hubraum LTE-M Prototyping program at the Summit in the T-Center in Vienna, Austria. The event was very much the culmination point of the efforts made by the 18 solution partners and their mentors over the last months.