If you are in the process of developing a product or a platform in our focus areas 5G, IoT or AI, we want to offer you a free co-working space to create and grow your company.
At our locations in Berlin or Kraków you’ll get the opportunity to use unique resources of Deutsche Telekom and develop your ideas with access to the technology of tomorrow.
• A free co-working space in the heart of Berlin or Kraków
• 1-10 available seats per team
• Stay with us up to 12 months – extension possible
• Work with unique technology by Deutsche Telekom
• Mentoring and guidance from tech experts
• High broadband WIFI
• Free to use and well equipped meeting rooms
• Printer, fruits, regular bbq and beer
• Inhouse coffee shop
Coming straight out of Poland: a marketing solution equal to the challenge of capturing the attention of an internet-savvy audience.…
Lawrence Leuschner is the co-founder and managing director of TIER Mobility, a Berlin-based e-scooter startup that raised €25 million in Series A funding just a few months after they first began — something which TechCrunch notes is “the biggest financial backing for a European company in the space.” Lawrence took us through the startup’s biggest highlights so far.
Imagine this. You’re waiting for some exam results, so to distract yourself, you tune into the U2 concert that’s happening…