Every journey starts with a first step! hubraum is looking for a marketing & communications intern for our location in Berlin for a duration of 4-6 months. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English and should be passionate about the startup scene and storytelling.
Place of work: Berlin
- Support internal and external communication and collaboration with our agencies.
- Support and coordinate the organisation of events and workshops.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates across multiple locations in Europe.
- Analyse communication measures for their effectiveness versus our stated goals.
- Organise on- and off-boardings of startups in our co-working space.
- Represent hubraum during external events (conferences, meetings, hackathons, etc.) and internal events – preparing and conducting presentations, communicating with representatives of hubraum, stakeholders of Deutsche Telekom or T-Mobile, partners & our community.
- English language skills (Level C2)
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines
- Experience in working on content related to startups
- Geeky about tech topics (e.g. telco network infrastructure, IoT, 5G, gaming, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Experience in communications and marketing
- Portfolio of relevant work samples (presentations, projects, other work samples)
- Knowledge of central- & eastern european startup hubs (Krakow, Berlin, etc.)
- Technical skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- German language skills (Level C2)
hubraum is the tech incubator of Deutsche Telekom. By bringing early-stage startups and the leading European telco together, hubraum strives to ignite innovation transfer to create new business opportunities for both sides. Since 2012 hubraum engages with its digital ecosystem from locations in Berlin, Krakow and Tel Aviv. Besides investments of up to 1 Million Euro, hubraum gives access to Deutsche Telekom’s technologies and offers co-working spaces to startups in Berlin and Kraków, as well as expert knowledge and tech mentorship.
Our focus areas are Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Edge Computing & 5G.
Interested? Send your full application including a motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.