hubraum is looking for a startup marketing & communication manager for our location in Krakow. Our office space is on the top floor of a building centrally located in the Zabłocie district, the epicenter of the Krakow’s startup ecosystem. If you are an experienced PR master, fluent in English, absolutely love meeting bright faces, interested in startups and you want to be close to (and even ahead of) new technologies – please keep reading!
PLACE OF WORK
The office is based in Krakow, but work will require travels in Poland and Europe, especially to Berlin where our head of hubraum PR & Marketing is based as well as our content marketing agency.
• English language skills (Level C2)
• Clear and creative writer, able to both create slide presentations and content relevant to the startup ecosystem
• 3 years of experience in communications and marketing
• Experience working on content related to startups and/or technology.
• Portfolio of relevant work samples.
• Geeky about tech topics (e.g. telco network infrastructure, IoT, 5G, gaming, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
• Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of European startup hubs (Krakow, Berlin, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
• blogging and vlogging experience
Preparation of high-quality content for external and internal channels.
Effective collaboration with teammates across multiple locations in Europe.
Interface for all things communication between hubraum campus.
Support and coordinate in the organization of events and workshops.
Represent hubraum during external events (conferences, meetings, hackathons, etc.) and internal events – preparing and conducting presentations, communicating with representatives of hubraum, stakeholders of Deutsche Telekom or T-Mobile, partners & our community.
Content creation / screening.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Exclusive and in-depth insight into our work as a corporate incubator, the innovation initiatives at Deutsche Telekom and the European Startup scene.
Significant exposure and vast learning about startups, acceleration, cutting edge technologies, innovative methods of work.
You’ll get a chance to expand your professional network, visit top European tech conferences and events, and will have a great time being a part of the hubraum family.
Type of contract: Contract of mandate or B2B
If you feel it’s you and wants to talk about it?
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV to